Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pamella

Im in the kitchen making Sophie a bottle and Chloe walks in with my phone and hands it to me. I took it, sat it down on the counter, and continued to poor Sophie's milk. The conversation between me and Chloe went something like this;
Chloe: no! mom I need to call somebody
me: who do you need to call
Chloe: I need to call my Pam and tell her to come home now so I can go and see her at Ellen's
me: (looking sad for her)
me: but Chloe we cant call cousin Pam.
Chloe: Why
Chloe: because shes far away and not coming back?
me: oh Chloe! Pam is going to come back! She loves you sooo much!!
Chloe: but I need to see her
me: I know.
So I pulled up her blog and Chloe sat on my lap and we looked at all the pictures of Pamella. Here are Chloes favorites





No comments:

Post a Comment