Today has been one of those days. You know, the kind that make you regret waking up. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on me. I've been more tired, irrational, moody, all the things that I hate. I remember being pregnant with my girls and loving every second of it! That includes the bout of morning sickness I had the entire time I was pregnant with Sophie! I know that it is worth it in the end. When I get to meet the little guy who's been taking up refuge in my uterus. Until then, at least I have this picture to admire him by.
I've been spending a lot of time with my girls. I wonder how hard it is going to be on them to welcome a new baby. Not just any baby but a boy baby. Sophie won't be the baby much longer and I don't think she's going to like that very much.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
I decided that if i'm ever going to get back into blogging i'm going to have to just start.
So i'm starting.
This is me starting.
I was sitting and debating on whether or not I wanted to spend a lot of time back tracking the last year of my life. A lot has happened in the last year. Here are some highlights (not in chronological order).
1. We moved. Twice
2. Bobby had a party, with a jump house.
3. Chloe graduated preschool and started Kindergarten.
4. We visited Great Grandma and Great Grandpa in California.
4. We went to Knott's Berry Farm.
5. Little Rocky left on his mission
6. Pam and Brittany have come and gone back to school more times then I would like.
7. We got another dog and a duck.
8. We played dress up & saved the world
9. I started couponing and saving TONS of money!
10. We are expecting a BABY BOY in November!