Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rant and rave.

Today has been one of those days. You know, the kind that make you regret waking up. This pregnancy has really taken a toll on me. I've been more tired, irrational, moody, all the things that I hate. I remember being pregnant with my girls and loving every second of it! That includes the bout of morning sickness I had the entire time I was pregnant with Sophie! I know that it is worth it in the end. When I get to meet the little guy who's been taking up refuge in my uterus. Until then, at least I have this picture to admire him by.

I've been spending a lot of time with my girls. I wonder how hard it is going to be on them to welcome a new baby. Not just any baby but a boy baby. Sophie won't be the baby much longer and I don't think she's going to like that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment