Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A new beginning..




I decided that if i'm ever going to get back into blogging i'm going to have to just start.
So i'm starting.
This is me starting.

I was sitting and debating on whether or not I wanted to spend a lot of time back tracking the last year of my life. A lot has happened in the last year. Here are some highlights (not in chronological order).

1. We moved. Twice
2. Bobby had a party, with a jump house.
3. Chloe graduated preschool and started Kindergarten.
4. We visited Great Grandma and Great Grandpa in California.
4. We went to Knott's Berry Farm.
5. Little Rocky left on his mission
6. Pam and Brittany have come and gone back to school more times then I would like.
7. We got another dog and a duck.
8. We played dress up & saved the world
9. I started couponing and saving TONS of money!
10. We are expecting a BABY BOY in November!










No comments:

Post a Comment