Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer's Birthday



My sister turned 21 on March 1st. I have to make a big deal about her birthday's because she blames Chloe for ruining her birthday. It isn't Chloe's fault that she was born 3 days before her birthday!! But you try telling that to the middle child!!

Ellen was kind enough to watch my children so I could take my sister out to dinner. It was nice to not have to worry about spilled juice, or cutting food in tiny toddler size bites. We sat and visited, and actually had a grown up conversation. Most of the time I spend with my sister is when we are doing things with my girls. Everyone knows when the girls are around the world revolves around them!
Anyway, its strange that my little sister is already 21. We started talking about age and how time has flown by. I started thinking of all of my old friends and how "old" they are now. That's when Summer so kindly reminded me that I'm getting "old" myself. I can't believe I am going to be 25 this year... It seems like only yesterday I was turning 21!! Its kind of crazy how much my life has changed since I turned 21. I wouldn't change a thing! =0)
Happy Birthday Summer!
I love you sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment