Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a night to remember....

Last night we had dinner at Ellen's house. As always very tasty!! Im going to steal her recipe!!! After dinner was our meeting with the Missionaries. It was really good!! I took a lot more in, asked a lot more questions then before. I feel better about it this time around. I think that last time even though I may have had the right intentions to learn about the church I was more caught up in my own drama, and being very pregnant!! That was in 2007!! Wow!! I didn't realize it was soo long ago!! I could definitely feel the spirit last night in Ellen's home. I loved it!!

So after we said our goodbyes we drove home, put the children down with little effort! And eventually put my self down to catch a few ZZZ's before my 2:30 wake up call! 

About midnight Chloe comes in my room hysterical. She is begging to have her diaper changed! So Bobby being the good husband and father that he is (can you feel the sarcasm?!?) gets up without any demands of me to take care of Chloe. Not even a minute after he leaves the room I hear him cry for help! So up I get!! I knew it was too good to be true!! I walk in the living room trying to figure out what part of changing a harmless diaper could cause such a commotion and then I saw it. 
Chloe, the couch, the blanket, everywhere I looked I could see remnants of last nights yummy dinner. So I gabbed Chloe and started off towards our room. Bobby followed asking what I was going to do with her, surly I wasn't going to put her in our bed covered in poo. No Bobby, the shower! So after she was cleaned Bobby made the mistake of walking into Chloe's room where we found poo and vomit covering both children's beds entirely!! Good job Bobby, remember that ole' saying "thou who finds the poo cleans the poo" he didn't remember, but I sure did!! Lucky for me he did this without complaining!! He is very good at cleaning "things" the children "mess" but the "mess" on the children grosses him out? This mind you is the same man that loved onion rings, but HATES onions??? Anyway, after she was cleaned and in new PJ's and the most of the living room and bedroom that would fit were in the washing machine, we headed off to dreamland again. This time with Chloe by my side just in case there was another accident!! 

30 minutes after we are all snuggled and warm and heading to that happy place, or approximately 1:30 (yes 1 hour before I have to wake up!!) Sophie wakes up coughing and crying. A bad mixture which can in some circumstances to lead to vomit, which I have had enough of tonight, starts coughing that deep rattling wake up the dead cough. At that moment I knew. No work for me today, instead 2 doctors appointments in less then an hour.....

to be continued.. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thats no fun! I hope the girls are feeling better! Hope you and Bobby get some sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete