Saturday, February 7, 2009

Trip to the mall part II

Chloe has a outfit. You know the one that she wants to wear all the time and it doesnt matter if its dirty or that she wore it 3 days in a row...

at least its cute!!
And yes, that is the shirt that Pamella bought her last Valentines Day!! What does that mean you ask? Chloe is finally slimming out. Yay for growth spurts! That skirt she is wearing used to be so tight that we couldn't button it without her crying, and now it practically falls off of her!
Speaking of growing... look at Sophie!


She is getting sooooo big! Everyone keeps asking me if I cut her hair. And for the record no I don't cut her hair! Once when she was 7months I cut the wispy hairs that were in her eyes but I haven't cut it!

So we are at the mall play area. Sophie is having a blast! Chloe is so ready to not be there... I wish I could have gotten a picture of her, she started organizing the other kids shoes!! I had to pull her away because some of the other kids thought she was stealing there shoes. So she went down the car slide once and asked if we could go and eat "wunch".

After she ate to her hearts content we left the mall..

Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment